May 20, 2013

Waco the Beautiful

Hi friends :) Today I'm linking up with Sarah and Syndal for "this weekend, I..."

This weekend, my parents and brother came to visit me in Waco, and for the first time it wasn't for a concert/recital or moving! We spent the majority of a beautiful sunny day in the nationally renown Cameron Park. 

If you have ever heard complaints about Waco, I hope this post will change your mind!

"Jacob's Ladder"

Saying goodbye to Winston! 

Hi dad!



Ghost brother!


Beautiful, no?! I absolutely cannot wait to go back. I can't believe in my 6 years at Baylor that I didn't take the time to get lost in this wonderful place!

Better late than never, right?? 

 Oh yeah, Winston was here too ;)

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend as well!

Keep an eye out tomorrow for something really exciting!!!! :) 

1 comment:

  1. This place looks awesome! And i love the ghost brother pic!

    ReplyDelete