May 14, 2013

Introducing: Effie and Dru

Fun story today:
I've known Brittany since uuuuuh....maybe 1995? Thats an estimated date, but we definitely met sometime around there is good ol' Bartlesville, Oklahoma. We were not only neighbs, but super besties all throughout middle school! I moved to Texas, and funny enough several years later she moved to the same town! Anywho, this is a billion years later and now Brittany has decided to start an adorable boutique and we're excited to present it to you today!
Needless to say, I was mega pumped when Brittany contacted me about advertising her boutique. One of my favorite aspects of the blogging community is the support and love for small businesses. 
I asked to do a baby interview so you all can get to know Brittany a little bit SOOOOO without further ado, let me present:


(Introduce yourself!)
 Hello, My name is Brittany.
(Brittany!!)
I am the owner of Effie and Dru. Effie and Dru is an online clothing boutique that I launched in March of this year.
(What made you decide to start a boutique?)
I've always wanted to have my own business. I graduated college and wasn't really sure what I wanted to do. The past few years, I really started getting into fashion. I thought, why not give an online boutique a try. 


(How did the name "Effie and Dru" come about?)

The name Effie and Dru comes from family names. Effie was my great grandma's middle name and Dru was my great grandpa's middle name. They were two of my favorite people. They also had great style. When my sister and I were younger, we always loved to play with all the fancy hats and fur coats that our great grandma had collected over the years. I just thought it would be fun to name my business after them.
(How sweet is that?!??!?)

(and finally- What is your favorite piece currently offered by "Effie and Dru"?)

It's hard to choose but I'm going to have to go with The Niecy Dress. I love a dress that makes you want to twirl. The material is so soft and comfortable. 

I'd love it if you all would check out the website www.effieanddru.com and tell your friends about it. I hope that you are able to find that special piece to add to your wardrobe. Also, keep checking the facebook and twitter page for deals and discounts. Thank you! 

Now- go check em out!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing!! How awesome that your friend started her own online boutique.

    ReplyDelete