May 30, 2013

Friday Letters




Dear Drew, you've been gone for four days and I have already written you four letters. The only problem is that I don't have your BCT address yet so you will most likely get a weeks worth of letters in one envelope! Also, I've been practicing my cursive on you because it makes me feel fancy. Dear doctor, thanks for the steroid pack to help my week-long sore throat. You the man! Dear mom, thanks for helping me go through ALL my stuff. It's not very fun. Dear cough, I can't sleep and I hate you. Dear flute, I promise I'm coming back to you soon! It's the sore throat and cough's fault....promise! Dear Winston, thanks for being the best and cutest fluff. Dear blog friends, thank you SO much for your encouragement! Especially from those of you with spouses or significant others in the military- it really means the world to me!


One more thing- I finally created a Facebook page for my blog! Woohoo!! Now, I would love it if you would head on over and "like" it! Be sure to let me know if your blog is on Facebook too! You can find me over at http://www.facebook.com/pbandhoneyblog :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment