April 30, 2013

Nostalgia

So I (very) recently came to the realization that this is my last week of classes at Baylor...ever. For real this time.

*cue panicked "when did this happen?!" "how will I possibly get to say goodbye to everyone?!" "they all need to know my undying love for them and how much this place has changed my life!!!"

But in all seriousness, after finishing my undergrad and (almost) my masters, I've officially lived in Waco for a fourth of my life!! THATS A LOT.

Baylor, my professors here at the music school, friends and connections that I've made....completely life changing. I can't even begin to explain how...ok I seriously don't have any words right now and I maybe should even wait to do this post until later.

How about a trip back to my freshman year at Baylor? In 2007....wow.
*warning this could turn into a ton of photos.....

Dorm room on move in day- my roommate and I were so proud of our matching little space!

The beauty of this campus left my in awe everywhere that I went...I remember thinking that I couldn't believe I was actually there!! (Sometimes it still gets me)

A Baylor campaign for Obama....too funny.

Went to ALL the home games. All of them. And this was before RGIII and Baylor winning everything all the time...

Went to my first homecoming bonfire- one of the most terrifying and thrilling traditions at Baylor. (I went to ALL of them)

I rushed and pledged Mu Phi, and in the meantime made these two (and many more) lifetime friends!


Did a lot of stuff like this. 

Somewhere along the way I stopped taking quite as many pictures....maybe a good thing. I think I might take some more time sifting through my Baylor memories, and you betcha I'll be sharing them with you!! Looks like sophomore year is up next....

Here's to a very sentimental week with lots of hugs and weepy moments.....starting now!

Linking up with one of my faves- Lisette, for....

2 comments:

  1. Awwwww. Don't cry! Now you're making me miss my college days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like so much fun! I wish I would have had a great college experience! Instead I spent it in nursing programs that took all my time :( You are simply darling! I am a new follower!
    XOXO
    dani
    Love Me, Dani Marie

    ReplyDelete