April 28, 2013

Can I just have all the things?!

Sometimes pinterest gets boring and laborious, but sometimes I just love everything.
Do you ever feel that way?

So this lovely Monday (AH), I thought I would share with you several of my current pinterest favorites!


Its been awhile since I've had green salsa, but I swear I used to go to Ninfa's for the green salsa alone!!


Really wanting to try this. Really really. Anyone tried out Feria from Loreal yet?? Let me know!!


Isn't it beautiful?? Perfectly colorful, perfectly vintage.


I love this shot! I wish I could locate the source, but I just love everything about it!


These freaking fabulous shorts that I can't find the source for either. Anyone know where they're from?


Enjoying the clean white room with the full photo wall!


White and shiny. Yep.


Still not over the neon accents. So fun!
Also- blazer and plain T? How easy is that...


Now I just want to go shopping again..... :)
Follow me on pinterest and have a happy happy Monday!

3 comments:

  1. I like the cacti garden and the biker. Although, the bike picture just looks like you took a picture of yourself on a bike. Haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That salsa looks delicious!!!!

    Amberly
    http://amberlyandjoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these things! I need that white blazer and neon necklace like, yesterday. Also, LOVE the cacti arrangement. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete