February 14, 2013

This and That- PINK

Recently Roached

Happy Valentine's Day! Whether you have a significant other or not, I hope you take some time love on yourself. You are so special and you deserve to be happy!
Today I'm linking up with Jena and Katie for This 'n That Thursday! 

This is Sarah holding our Chuy's margs. Isn't she adorable? Not only is she adorable, but she's the best.
Seriously.

This date was titled Hormones and Happy Hour. I think Sarah came up with name.
*The "hormones" part was me and the "happy" part was Sarah, but she successfully made me happy as well.


That is really bright pink. I ordered it because it was really bright pink. And the nice waiter brought us samples. And the nice waiter maybe brought us samples because they were having a contest of who could sell the most of the really bright pink thing.


This is the necklace I purchased at the Forever 21 (for $6.98) after said Hormones and Happy Hour
Definition: retail therapy. Am I right?


Next day went to Target/Tarjay and wanted to buy everything  and bought these super cutie fringe boots that were on clearance ($25)! I've had my eye on boots like this for awhile. Woooooo! 


Ok, I maybe had a rough first half of the week and went shopping two days in a row. BUT, here's to knowing that God has a plan and trusting that life will go according to higher plans. Because my plans just stink.

8 comments:

  1. <3 <3 Looooooove you! And hormones, and definitely happy hour. Oh, and Chuy's chips and dip bar. So good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally jealous of your marg date with Sarah :)
    And those fringe boots are adorable. Get in mah closet!

    Thanks for linkin up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh, totally agree, our plans stick sometimes, but God knows what He's doing!! And what did the really bright pink marg taste like?? Also, retail therapy is always a good idea. Or, usually.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome hot pink drink!! Did it taste as good as it looked?? And I LOVE the fringe boots! :)

    And yes, God definitely has a plan!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man I love that it is so pink! I would hav ordered 3 from the poor waiter. So he or she could win of course! Good deal on the boots :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it when something I have had my eye on goes on sale. Celebration time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wowsa! Pink! It looks like you had a great time!
    C
    Vertephoto.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete