February 1, 2013

Happies and Crappies- part 3

Happy February! Linking up with Sarah and Stephanie for their third weekly....

Scissors and a Whisk: Happies and Crappies Link Up


happies

First of all, precious little man was here all week. I. Love. Him. I can't even describe my joy from how many times I got to snuggle him.



We ate pretty well this week! (and by pretty well, I mean healthy, not like your grandma's-delicious-chicken-spaghetti-and-Pizza-Hut well)

Photo numero uno shows a breakfast I was especially proud of- "wilted" spinach (FANCY) with a fried egg (not quite so fancy), but yum!

Photo numero dos, when adding two handfuls of spinach which are not pictured, represents the amount of fruits/veggies Drew and I consumed in one sitting. Hazzah for juicing!

Tie-up shirt: Valerie Bertinelli (Marshall's)
Sweater: "Ultra-Soft" Cardi (Target)
Jacket: Forever 21 (Amelia's find!)
Denim: YMI (also an Amelia's find)
Shoes: Target (worn here)

Threw together this outfit that turned out pretty fun. I also figured out that straightening my bangs prevents the fun humidity inspired Farrah Fawcett hair-who knew? (Nothing against Farrah Fawcett! I just don't pull that look off quite as well...)

Shoes: Nine West

New!! You guys. I can't help it!!! 

1) Marshall's is great. 
2) The best boyfriend ever bought them for me.
3) Loafers!
4) Tassles.

crappies

....yeah, I can't think of any right now!

I hope you all have a very blessed start to your brand new month, and don't forget to link-up to share your weekly highlights!

-PB

No comments:

Post a Comment