January 12, 2013

H54F part 1

Linking up for High Five For Friday!

1.

I love Pinterest, y'all. But how often do we (I) actually accomplish the DYI or meal projects that we pin?

Yesterday, Thanks to a post by Looks Like Homemade, my freezer is now stocked with 7 pre-made yummy meals (for 2 with leftovers)! After two hours of prep time, all of these meals are completely ready to go- crock pot, go to school, done! It makes me giddy just thinking about it. 

I did make some modifications to the recipies presented (and left out the soy chicken since my main man is not a fan of soy sauce, sad day right?!) so if you are interested I can post a follow up on how the recipies turned out!


2.

This happened. Coolest dad ever, right? :)


3.

Learned that I CAN trim my own bangs without just ruining my whole life.

Also, I love my Cover Girl NatureLuxe balm.

4.

Date night at one of our local favorites- Sams on the Square, or affectionately "Tacos and Tequila"

But seriously, white queso and black bean dip with a delicious margarita?! YUM.


Hope you all had a lovely week! Its about to be back to the grind- are you ready?

2 comments:

  1. The bangs look great! I have no idea what your Dad's first text means, but I love that he went in a whole different direction with the donut text. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I honestly have only a tiny clue as to what he was talking about as well...oh well! Gotta love him :)

      Delete