January 25, 2013

Happies and Crappies- part 2

Scissors and a Whisk: Happies and Crappies Link Up


I'm not going to lie you guys, my favorite part of this link-up is the shiny gold button. Love it!

Lets mix it up and start with the "crappies" first so we can end on a "happies" note! (TGIF!)


crappies

Not enough practice time. Flute nerd out moment! I've been so busy and a little under the weather that my Feb. 8 audition is sneaking up on me!

Allergy attack! Those darned allergies. Two days ago they just decided to smack me in the face and say "Thought you were doing well? NOPE! SUCKS FOR YOU! HA!" 

FOG. Fog is pretty, but lets face it, makes me feel a little bit lot like this:


happie/crappie

Obsessed with Downton (DON'T TELL ME ANYTHING, I HAVEN'T FINISHED SEASON 3)
Watched a certain episode and CRIED for seriously 10 minutes. Couldn't stop! It was nuts. 

Anyone out there that feels me on this one?

happies

More 6AM work out success! Call me crazy, but just look at these bright shiny faces that worked out and got to the practice rooms by 8AM :)



Today I'm meeting my mom to pick up Winston! I get to pup sit for the entire week while my parents are cruising. Woohoooo! Also, follow me on instagram for mega Winston photos ;)

Ran about 5 miles outside of the gym with the boyfran. Getting better!!

Started juicing. Check out this cup o' celery/cucumber/spinach/cilantro/apple/orange/lemon!

*ignore the soap stained "fancy" glass ;)

Roomies both got jobs- I love them and I'm excited for them so I thought I'd give them a little shout out.

Did I mention that Winston will be here for a whole week?? Yeah, thats about all I can think about right now.

Happy Friday, y'all! Link up with Sarah and Stephanie and share your "happies and crappies" with us!

-PB

7 comments:

  1. great list of happies!!

    i love Downton too,i just finished watching season 3's first episode and i am anxious to watch the next two tonight...eeek!

    happy friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never seen Downtown, but have heard soo many good things about it! Maybe I will have to check it out! And OMG do I agree about the fog! It was seriously CRAZY when I woke up on Wed morning and I could literally not even see my car outside my door! Worst fog EVER!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been thinking about getting a juicer since lately I've been drinking smoothies for breakfast, but a juicer seems better.

    My allergies were AWFUL last week. :( So sorry girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think juicing is great, because I honestly never get ALL those servings of veggies that you're supposed to. The first time I tried didn't taste wonderful, but adding an orange the next time really helped!

      Let me know how it goes!

      Delete