September 14, 2013

Happy Birthday

Dear Patty,

You deserve a "Happy Birthday" today first. Happy Birthday sweet sweet momma of my second favorite man in the whole entire world (Daddy still comes first at this point, sorry Drew). I'm so thankful to you for creating this wonderful life that has blessed so many people. Thank you for instilling in him such strength and kindness and loyalty. He is blessed to have you!!



Dear Drew,

You're OLD ;) Today I wish you the happiest of birthdays thus far! You have accomplished SO MUCH this year. I hope today you can take time to reflect on how hard you have worked and how much God has blessed you in the past 12 months. 

(This is my abridged list)
You advanced in every stinking audition you took. 
You won an audition with Pershing's Own. 
You graduated with your masters degree.
You graduated from BCT.
You moved across the country with your best friend,
and you started the job of your dreams! 

What a year.

Thank you for letting me be a part of your journey, and I can't wait to see you in a few days to pretend like its your birthday all over again! (I'll make you some sort of cake with cream cheesy frosting- promise!) 



Here's to another several quarter centuries ;) LOVE YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment