October 30, 2013

Leggings are NOT pants. Unless...

 

You know what's great about living in the shire and 4-5 days of the week only leaving the house for walks around the country side?

 

Hobbits.

 

Just kidding. Leggings!

 

I have, in the past, been an avid believer in the "leggings are not pants!!!" rule, but you know what? If Yoda (the neighbors cat), the chickens, and the occasional horse/sheep/cow are the only living creatures to see me, YES I am going to be rocking these way too worn out- should never be worn in public leggings. And I'm not sorry!

 

Add leg warmers, baggy sweaters, and slippers and I am in crumpet eating, tea (ok, still coffee....) drinking English heaven.

 

1 comment:

  1. LEGGINGS ARE NOT PANTS, unless the top you're wearing covers the butt. Then rock those leggings ^_^

    At least, that's always been my opinion

    ReplyDelete