June 28, 2013

Love is a pretty cool thing...

Prepare for sap-fest 2013!
____________________________

Drew is finishing his 5th week at BCT- I really can't believe it! He's almost halfway done already :)

I'm incredibly proud. I miss him like crazy, but the fun part is that getting a letter is THE BEST feeling in the entire world. The neighbors probably think I'm crazy for checking for the mail 3 times a day....but whatever ;)

S.W.A.K. - are you KIDDING ME?! He's CUTE!!!

I'm at the point where I link pretty much everything back to Drew (Paige, shut up about Drew, you're annoying). "Oh, Drew would LOVE that video" "Drew would think that was SO funny!" "That guy has glasses like Drew's" etc, etc... Good thing I'm a loner this summer or I'd probably reaaaally annoy some people. 

So today I stumbled upon a Chive post (yeah yeah....they have some interesting stuff!! mixed in with a bunch of junk...but still) called "Love is a pretty cool thing." 

And I read....

"My heart...it feels like my chest can barely contain it. Like its trying to escape because it knows it doesn't belong with me...it belongs with you."

*fought back tears, like a big sappy baby*

So I then spent a good chunk (I actually really hate that word....chunk...sorry) of time going through pictures back to when we first met. Good stuff :) 

First photos together- December 2011


Still Dec. 2011?
                                     
Spring 2012



Previewing that bunch of photos, we're kind of a couple of weirdos BUT thats pretty much the only kind of photos I have of us together for the first 6 months or so.... Love it!

So I hope you have enjoyed reminiscing with me! For those of you wondering, no I still haven't gotten a phone call from him BUT its the weekend now, so here's hoping.......

4 comments:

  1. such a beautiful couple :) wishing all the best to you and drew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, adorable! I love all the pictures! You and Drew are and amazing couple!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog and the way you write! Have a wonderful rest of your weekend :)
    I am your newest follower.

    Many Blessings,
    Jayma | http://JaymasTips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww I love this post! How has it been 5 weeks already?? That is crazy. I'm sure it feels slower to you, but to me I feel like just last week you posted about him leaving! Well I'm glad he's almost to the halfway mark. And those pics are so adorable. And now that you mention it, I sort of hate the word "chunk" myself. Especially when foods are described as "chunky"...is that supposed to be appealing?

    ReplyDelete