June 12, 2013

Blogging hiatus/ Meet Hannah!

Hey friends,

As you may have noticed, I'm on a little blogging hiatus here. I'll be back next week, but right now I'm currently smack dab in the middle of a flute seminar learning LOADS and being incredibly inspired.

I'll be back next week, but in the meantime, meet Hannah!

Hannah is an incredibly sweet and bubbly, God fearing young woman that writes an inspiring and uplifting blog- I'm excited that she is honoring me with a guest post while I'm so so busy!! Make sure you stop by to say hello, and let her know that I sent you!
So without further ado.....


Hi PB and Honey readers!

I'm Hannah, and you can find me over at Wonderfully Sewn. I'm so excited to guest post here on Paige's blog, and I'm super happy I get to 'meet' you all!


I am a native Texan who thinks she belongs in Seattle.

But besides that, you should probably know that the most important thing to me is my Jesus and my relationship with Him. And I love Him tons, so I knew I had to bring Him onto my blog! On Wonderfully Sewn, you'll probably see some posts with tips for Christian living. Just because looking at Christianity as if it's some rigid set of rules to follow isn't the way to go about it. Christianity is simply the way you choose to live your life. 

Along with my Christian walk, I love to encourage and make my readers smile. Oh, and I absolutely love those moments, when someone will read a post and say, "Really? I thought I was the only one! I'm totally on the same page!"

But when I'm not poking at these little letters on my keyboard... I'm attending school, reading, obsessing over Instagram, putting outfits together, wishing I had a tattoo, or laughing.


So if you don't mind some Jesusness, quirky humor, sparse fashion posts, and having a big ol' smile, Wonderfully Sewn is the place for you!




No comments:

Post a Comment