November 28, 2012

Coffee Secrets!





                   Sweater: American Eagle (thrifted- so lucky to snag up this gem!) Similar here at Target!
                   Vest: Marshalls (old)
                   Jeans: Old Navy
                   Boots: Kelly and Katie (old)
                   Necklace: Simply Vera at Kohl's (similar here)


Every application in the history of EVER, ok maybe just the applications related to school, are due December 1st. December 1st is this Saturday. Needless to say life is just a little bit crazy right now!

BUT, I remembered my grandmother's wonderful secret recipe for the best coffee ever, which I will share with you. 

Over Thanksgiving we were presented with brilliant coffee that reminded me of my Belgian coffee experiences (which are still the best coffee experiences I have ever had). Since my grandmother has spent a good amount of time traveling to European countries, I figured that it was something she had picked up along the way. I asked her about it nonetheless, and you will never guess what it was! Dunkin Donuts. From the grocery store. 

Now, the secret is a light sprinkle of cinnamon in the coffee grounds before it is brewed. Who would have though? Not me at lease ;) Delicious!

What are your coffee favorites?

Happy Wednesday everyone!

-PB


No comments:

Post a Comment