July 19, 2013

Happies and Crappies

Today I'm linking up with two of my faves, Stephanie and Sarah for Happies and Crappies!

The Vintage Modern Wife: Happies and Crappies Link Up


Bad news, then good news, right?

crappies

*As I'm sure you guys are NOT aware, I miss Drew.

(little bit of sarcasm there, did you like that?)

*(still Drew related, sorry) I missed like SIX calls from him on Sunday, and I haven't gotten a letter in over a week. Mega bummer!!! Here's hoping the mailman is my friend today....

Drew is on the far left- thanks again Heather from "Army facebook" for posting photos of our boys!!


*I've become a homebody. Nope, sorry, can't see you today, I haven't washed my hair in.....yeah don't ask.

*Sleep has been hard to come by this week. I'm not sure if its because I'm anxious or what, but I'm tired!!


happies

* Sunday is in two days and you betcha my phone will be on full volume and by my side ALL DAY! (refusing to miss 6 more phone calls...that was flat out depressing)

* The countdown is officially under 20!!! Drew has been gone for something gross like 55 days (ok, yes, I counted) buuuuuut......

Tacky cropping, I know, but THANK YOU SARAH again for the pictures!!!


* I got an A in my final graduate music history class!!! Don't ask me how that happened (thank you Jesus), but I'm one step closer to my degree!

* Winston is with me in Waco for the week. Y'all know how happy that makes me....just look at his little face!!!

'
"Look at me, I'm so cute and this rug is cute!"


* Bestie/past roomie Christina is getting married SOON! I'm excited to spend time with her in Austin in two weeks before her big day! And its her fiance's birthday today- Happy Birthday Michael!!

#tbt (a day late) to 2011 Mu Phi formal- and yes, we're gonna dance like this at her wedding.

Happy Friday, friends! Hope you have an awesome weekend ahead of you :)

3 comments:

  1. That is one cute puppy!
    I hope the next 20 days fly by!
    Happy Friday!
    Mei @ Diary of a Fair Weather Diver

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the time passes quickly! My man just got back from deployment last month and I missed him so much. Adorable pup!

    Visiting from the Happies and Crappies hop!

    Natashalh

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found you through the H&C linkup. Your blog is so cute! and ummm I would totally be counting the days if my man was gone too!

    ReplyDelete